Resin Wolverine Claws (non metal)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SPDOmegaRanger

Does anyone do Resin Wolverine Claws, as due to uk laws i dont think i can order any panthera claws and was wondering does anyone do these type of claws in resin

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GundamZeppelin

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(SPDOmegaRanger @ May 27 2006, 11:56 AM) [snapback]1251675[/snapback]</div>
GundamZeppelin: Erm dont have the expertise to do them.

Jmtwo:Will be sending you a pm
[/b]
I'm sorry cash is tight these days :(

BOBATAFF

ihi all

im just doing some right now i have used 3mm abs

just cut the claws out of a few rest pieces i had

im waiting for the spray paint to dry ill post pics of mine later

Blad

Sr Member
I make sets of these - amazing how everyone's designs look so similar.

But I guess a claw, is a claw is a claw. :)

Mine taper down to a point, like the prow of a ship and have a blade profile.

Solid resin, pointy, but not dangerous. I also do a bigger grip for larger hands, where you would cut off the teardrops and connect the grip using wire.

I'm in the UK.

DarthBish

I cut these out of aluminium..then filed'em to get the rough edges off...then cleaned'em up...(polished'em)...with soap and steel wool>
I then tapped out a 3/16th hole in each of them and threaded them onto a LONNNNNNNG 3/16 bolt[attachmentid=8449]