1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Resin DL-44 Parts - any movie

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by thd9791, Jul 18, 2015.

1. thd9791

thd9791 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

hey,

I'm looking around for good quality DL-44 parts, from any movie. I have a good resin casting of an MGC now and I'd like to make a stunt prop. I actually have a V8 kit so I'm really looking for scopes, brackets and flash hiders.

Thanks

I have a lot to trade - a few Lambo wheels, some V8 parts, a Kobold 3 cell among other things. I also run through paypal. Thank You!

2. thd9791

really looking to build a muppet blaster - ANH flash hider and esb blaster parts like a scope mount or whatever knobs they used. anyone?

3. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Any interest in 3d printed parts?

4. thd9791

Yes! Depending on cost, absolutely. Right now I need either an ESB or ROTJ scope bracket and either an ANH flash hider or an ESB Hoth one. (Muppet blaster or Hoth Blaster are where I'm headed!) I also may have questions on how to work with 3D printed material - I've only ever seen the powdery feeling stuff in person :D

5. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sent you a message on facebook!