Want to Buy Resin DL-44 Parts - any movie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey,

I'm looking around for good quality DL-44 parts, from any movie. I have a good resin casting of an MGC now and I'd like to make a stunt prop. I actually have a V8 kit so I'm really looking for scopes, brackets and flash hiders.

Thanks

I have a lot to trade - a few Lambo wheels, some V8 parts, a Kobold 3 cell among other things. I also run through paypal. Thank You!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
really looking to build a muppet blaster - ANH flash hider and esb blaster parts like a scope mount or whatever knobs they used. anyone?

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any interest in 3d printed parts?
Yes! Depending on cost, absolutely. Right now I need either an ESB or ROTJ scope bracket and either an ANH flash hider or an ESB Hoth one. (Muppet blaster or Hoth Blaster are where I'm headed!) I also may have questions on how to work with 3D printed material - I've only ever seen the powdery feeling stuff in person :D