Ever have one of those "Easy" projects that just refused to come together right for you? This is one of those. The blue vial went together without a problem. I wish I could of gotten another twist in the rods but all in all not bad. the green one though, I had to reshape it like 6 times and it still didn't fit right and would always just touch the inside of the tube so the paint would scrape on one edge of the rod. I eventually gave up and just put it together. The gun was ok, but there's scratches on the other side where the logo was that I couldn't get to come out right. They did on one side fine, but not the other. I was happy with the molded inside of the case. Hopefully the person getting this won't be as picky as me and will just leave it in the case where you can hide many of the sins I made putting this together.