Resident Evil Props?

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just watched resident evil 2, I've seen it before but just wondering if anyone has ever made the glass blue or green chemical weapon they drop that causes the outbreak?
Also they did a "dawn of the dead" homage with thier own "the dead walk newspaper" Just curious if anybody has or is planning these?
I think they would be pretty cool
mike

Originally posted by howlingwind13@Mar 20 2006, 01:16 AM
Just watched resident evil 2, I've seen it before but just wondering if anyone has ever made the glass blue or green chemical weapon they drop that causes the outbreak?
Also they did a "dawn of the dead" homage with thier own "the dead walk newspaper" Just curious if anybody has or is planning these?
mike
[snapback]1209240[/snapback]​

Well, there are some of the T-virus/Anti virus tubes floating around ebay from time to time...... The Dead Walk paper was actually an homage to "Day of the Dead", and yes its been done by a talented member here... maybe he'll chime in

Originally posted by allosaur176+Mar 20 2006, 05:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(allosaur176 @ Mar 20 2006, 05:21 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-howlingwind13
@Mar 20 2006, 01:16 AM
mike
[snapback]1209240[/snapback]​

Well, there are some of the T-virus/Anti virus tubes floating around ebay from time to time...... The Dead Walk paper was actually an homage to "Day of the Dead", and yes its been done by a talented member here... maybe he'll chime in
[snapback]1209245[/snapback]​
[/b]

MY GOD. Did I say dawn...I meant day...good lord I'm losing it. Can't believe I made that mistake...was it the raccoon newspaper or the day of the dead paper...I have a "day" paper looking for a resident evil version.
mike

Like these
I got both off of EBay

100_0863.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0868.jpg

100_0866.jpg

The same vials can be found here
Resident Evil prop vials

TK648

I made a set of the T-virus and Antidote a while back.
But then I wrapped my dodge charger around a telephone poll and I needed to clear out my props to get a new car.

It was pretty cool though, I had the tooling done for the doubble helix coils to be made in real glass instead of thoes crummy rubber ones. Glass outter casing and stainless steel caps.

Is anyone interested in this? I might do another set for myself or turn it into a run.

If there's intrest, I'll make one more for myself to post pictures of.

-Mikie

Originally posted by Mikie-Wan@Mar 20 2006, 03:56 AM
I made a set of the T-virus and Antidote a while back.
But then I wrapped my dodge charger around a telephone poll and I needed to clear out my props to get a new car.

It was pretty cool though, I had the tooling done for the doubble helix coils to be made in real glass instead of thoes crummy rubber ones.  Glass outter casing and stainless steel caps.

Is anyone interested in this? I might do another set for myself or turn it into a run.

-Mikie
[snapback]1209302[/snapback]​
I'd be in, depending upon price... ;)

Well I admit it was a bit pricey for my liking. I had a machinist and a glass blower working on these and my total was close to $400 but it was just 1 set, if I had commisioned something in numbers I thing the cost might go down a little.

I'v calling the glass guy up today.

-Mikie

Here's a couple pieces from my stash. I do have one of the newspaper props and I will post a photo when I can.

RPDset.jpg

RPD9mmVialGuns.jpg

It was pretty cool though, I had the tooling done for the doubble helix coils to be made in real glass instead of thoes crummy rubber ones. Glass outter casing and stainless steel caps.

-Mikie

I would really like to see that it sounds awesome. and really well done

I have a few RE props. I have a pair of we-tech S.T.A.R.S. Airsoft guns. They are fully metal unlike the Japanese ones. I was planning on recreating Weskers heavily modded pistol but never got the funds to finish it. I also have one of the limited edition "Welcome to Raccoon City" street signs. I will try to post pics later.

As for the viral vials, the official ones (like TK648's) are still available for purchase for about 200 bucks for a set last time I checked online.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back