Resident Alien on SyFy

It surprised me that it’s moments of humor set up a pretty serious couple of main plot points. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I watched this today and it looks promising. The scene where he looks up d-bag and taint were hilarious. The fact that an alien is looking up words like a human tourist was great! I just hope they carry through this with him wanting to destroy the Earth and it doesn't turn into another cookie cutter "alien wants to destroy Earth, but after meeting humans he changes his mind" story.

I got my mom to start watching this and I went over the other night and watched it with her and my nephew. The last 10 mins our stupid cable started pixellating and messed it up. So I'm going to try and catch up next week when it's streaming. The part where he's trying to diagnose people was great "You sat on an earring!"

I got my mom to start watching this and I went over the other night and watched it with her and my nephew. The last 10 mins our stupid cable started pixellating and messed it up. So I'm going to try and catch up next week when it's streaming. The part where he's trying to diagnose people was great "You sat on an earring!"
you can watch full episodes from their website now

Has anyone else noticed that Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris from Voyager) is an executive producer show? He also directed episode 3. It's nice to see a familiar name (besides Alan Tudyk of course) on this show. I wonder if he'll eventually make a guest appearance or cameo, assuming that the still does any acting these days.

Has anyone else noticed that Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris from Voyager) is an executive producer show? He also directed episode 3. It's nice to see a familiar name (besides Alan Tudyk of course) on this show. I wonder if he'll eventually make a guest appearance or cameo, assuming that the still does any acting these days.
And my wife cared not one whit when I happily pointed out his director credit.

sigh.

I am loving this show Resident Alien is for me a fresh breath of air. A good break from all the, “Re-Boots”. This show is going in a new direction maybe like ALF on steroids...L. Yes I am digging this show watching Alan Tudyk is a blast. I am sure sooner or later LT Paris will make an appearance. Bring on more episodes!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back