[REQUEST] Dark Energy Creations Droid Caller Assembly Video

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RosienHoH

The instructions are pretty thorough, but I always understand things better when I can see them in action. I would love to see a video detailing how to assemble the droid caller made by Dark Energy Creations!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Luke the Belter

When I get mine...I will think about it.
Till then you could post your request in the junkyard thread where everybody allready has one ;)

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Posting your request in the existing sales thread for the droid caller will increase the likelihood of someone seeing it that has the kit and is capable of making a video.

Luke the Belter

Posting your request in the existing sales thread for the droid caller will increase the likelihood of someone seeing it that has the kit and is capable of making a video.
Thanks for understanding me ;)

I think you won't have to wait long for some help.

Last edited: