Republic Credit Ingots

CodexofWisdom

Hey, everyone. This is my first real post here, and I wanted to share my templates and models for the Republic Credits seen in The Clone Wars.

MandoCurrency-Corruption.png

I did see there was a credit thread from back in 2016 and another last June, but felt I have enough new to contribute that I'd post.

So I took the above image and a few others and scaled up to 6x and measured to the nearest mm. So here's a template for that, for anyone who wants to try carving or doing their own from scratch. From my estimates, they should be scaled down to 1cm across.

TrYxka6.png

I also 3D modeled them in TinkerCAD and put them up on Thingiverse, so have fun committing Republic counterfeiting, you Separatist traitors. Here's my first printed set after a basic paintjob.

A7oZuFQ.jpg

It's not much, but I wanted to contribute something after lurking for years. Also, realized I didn't actually have any previous posts before this, so this post was a little rushed into. I probably should have waited a while to be more active in general, so sorry moderators and such.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back