The RC DC15S Pistol.

here just the first pics !

First cast and test with the blue LED
IMGP4343.jpg

Night check !
IMGP4345.jpg

Thanks Kai

Last edited:
few more details ? Buddy this gun is a cast directly from the game! All details ( you never see in the game ) are includet. :D Maybe you talk about the other parts of the gun. This is a raw cast. Just to gave you a fiew

Yes I was referring to a few more parts that would need to be added to the gun. As for a base this is spot on minus a "dimple" that is above the red light on the "slide". There are still the t-track portions missing on the barrel, yes i noticed they are on the master version. The swing arm that is attached to the base and swings over the body, the post or hole that the swing arm attaches to. Some small details behind the blue tube portion. The red light. The grip. Perhaps I am thinking of an artist rendition and not the version of the game. Anyways, pal, I was saying it was looking good and with those few details it would look spot on to the version I am apparently thinking of. I know it was a raw cast, I saw the pictures. Sorry if I offend you by saying it was looking good and that with a few more details it would be perfect. :confused

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back