Reproduction of the KEEP OUT sign at the Tower of Terror Front Gate

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TwilightTim

So the Tech Wizard and creative partner in my obsession (although my partner also apparently suffers from the same disease) to recreate the Disney Tower of Terror at my home told me he could recreate the KEEP OUT sign located on the front gate of the attraction in Florida. I have been working with him for over a yr and he has amazed me with his tech skills in electronics, programming and troubling-shooting, and now he has equally impressed me with his ability to replicate props. The first image is of the actual sign at the Florida Tower of Terror, and the second image is his recreation. I think he did a great job. The video shows a brief teaser video using the sign prior to adding the rust elements, for the overall project.

image000001.jpg
image000000.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.