Replica Superman costume!!! (Christopher Reeve)

JezusWithAnAK47

Hey guys, I'm attempting to start making a replica costume from superman, particularly Christopher Reeve's suit! I have made myself the emblem and constructed the belt, but am having great difficulty finding a baby blue body suit, with no hand or head covers?! Need some help! Thanks
Louis

Reeve's suit was separate pieces, so you might have better luck finding it that way. Or if not get the one piece and cut off the hands and head and just hem it up. You will have to swap out the zipper as well, or be real careful zipping up.

I've been looking into compression shirt & pant sets.(polyester material) Found a shirt with a low neck for my Evil Superman suit I'm doing and bought it in navy with pants. They have lots of colors on Amazon and sellers who sell them. Again, the neck may not be as open as Reeve's suit though so it depends how authentic you want it. Most shirts are normal and not widely open. I got lucky finding mine as they only had navy and black.

They have a lycra suit with hands and head already removed, I bought the wrong color but I still like it.
20191002_065045.jpg
20190928_120839.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back