Replica of Captain America costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cubrisse

Hi, everyone here is another realization that I made there is already 2 years and I have not finished yet, because I'm on the total recall 2012 robot.

I post pictures of the costume with some stages of manufacture.

made fabric I had to make several attempts before the final, I think I would do, but with most of the film closer tissue.

IMG_3951.JPGIMG_3960.JPGIMG_3965.JPGIMG_3983.JPGIMG_3996.JPGIMG_4001.JPGIMG_4014.JPGIMG_4037.JPGIMG_4057.JPGIMG_4059.JPG

I'll post more later

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cubrisse

Merci Mattew

IMG_4082.JPGIMG_4084.JPGIMG_4086.JPGIMG_4087.JPGIMG_4091.JPGIMG_4094.JPGIMG_4095.JPGIMG_4322.JPG

Here are more pictures

I think do Urethane in the next month.

Attachments

Cubrisse

Thank you, here are more photos.
I have yet to finish it, but I'm on the costume of the total synthetic robot recall, I do not have time to finish it this time.
I soon end up with boots, gloves, hood, and shield.
I would do it again for it to fully suit the costume looks exactly like the movie.
I do not know what fabric they used, and I would like to know to be able to do it again.

Attachments

Cubrisse

Hi everyone short video of the costume.

[video]https://youtu.be/P8UUFSHphbw?list=UUMqhdUegE1nWvUck4T2bxPw[/video]

virateck

eheh mon pascallou sur le rpf !!!! :p

Bon je commence a le connaitre ce costume a force mais toujours cool de voir l'avancement ^^ Good job ;)

Cubrisse

Video of the costume is here.

[video]https://youtu.be/P8UUFSHphbw?list=UUMqhdUegE1nWvUck4T2bxPw[/video]