Replica Gears of War Retro Lancer build! (custom)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DannyM134

So my friend brought round a full size retro Lancer replica that came out with the games a few years ago, i am not sure if they are hard to get hold of nowadays..
Anyways, it was an awful bright green with yellow camo colour and he asked if i would do a paint job on it to bring it more in line with the in game model, and this is the fruit the project bore - after talks with him we decided the theme was a "Survivors/Resistance fighters" Lancer, that had been in service for many many years, gaining some modifications over the years;

A faux scope was added, a longer barrel and an integrated flashlight which is all wired and working, activated by a push button switch toward the front end of the grip, i hope you guys like it!

LancerEdit1.pngLancerEdit2.pngLancerEdit3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.