Replica flying saucer?

friendlyfiend

Hi there, I've been trying to track down a large scale replica flying saucer for a project I've been working on for a while now - but so far had no luck... Does anybody know of any prop companies that might have this item and be willing to rent it out? Thanks for any help guys.

How large is "Large" for you. It's better if you write a little more what you want. Is it a typical 1950s Flying saucer or a District 9 typ of saucer.

Of course. The style of the flying saucer doesn't actually matter hugely - as long as it has the typical cylindrical shape - it can be simple in design or more impressive looking like the District 9 type.

The UFO will hopefully be used to promote the nazis from space film Iron Sky - so we want as much impact and visibility as possible. I think a 3-4 metre diameter would be the minimum needed for this - but as large as possible really?!

They sell an inflatable UFO on "a famous auction site" that's 15 feet diameter; it can be inflated with helium and fly. It's not cheap! $500 or $600, IIRC. No real detail on it; think "pie-plate balloon".

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back