replica COBRA commander pistol by Plan-B

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
410.jpg

via figures.com

Diamond Select Toys passes on news of their latest G.I.Joe release:

"Cobra Commander, leader of the infamous terrorist organization, COBRA, rules with an iron fist and a heart of stone. Never one to avoid harsh punishment, disloyalty or failure is met with a blast from his laser pistol."

A full-sized, 1/1 scale piece, the Cobra Commander Gun Replica features an incredibly detailed design by Plan-B. Limited to 1,000 pieces, this mounted collectible features a hand-numbered base with matching box and Certificate of Authenticity. Scheduled to ship in March 2006 for a SRP of $350.

That is too cool.

I always wanted someone to make a 1:1 Stormblaster blaster from the old Kenner action figure line. To me that will always be the definite ST blaster because it was the first one I saw, plus with a 1:1 replica then the 501'st guys would look like big action figures.

Originally posted by James Kenobi 1138@Nov 2 2005, 01:52 AM
with a 1:1 replica then the 501'st guys would look like big action figures.
[snapback]1108159[/snapback]​

... if they were wearing FX armor. :D

What, it's a joke... :rolleyes

- k

looks pretty cool.... cept im wondering where the laser comes from with that giant heat sink on the front of the barrel :)

did they just sorta upscale the 3 1/2" figures original laser pistol?

kinda nifty. hefty pricetag though.

chris

Hey that is cool. It does look pretty easy to build though, but I like that alot. I was a HUGE GI Joe fan when I was a kid, still like it but it never comes on anymore.

Thanks for posting this Karl

Jhusel

I love that gun... I have my Cobra Commander standing next to my computer... with his gun plugged into his back,
I love the way the JOE figures could have stuff attached to them when the star wars figs couldn't

Hey all,
I am planning on getting a few of these for my store. I should be able to get RPF members a very good deal on these. Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks,
Todd

the one in the cartoon looked nothing like that. that looks like the goofy 3" 3/4" figure gun and its kinda clunky at that.

diamond select,
making non wearable masks, and blasters that would be cheaper to scratch build = good buisness plan,

Originally posted by Prometheus@Nov 5 2005, 06:18 AM
Cool..
looks like a blow dryer to me  :p
[snapback]1110313[/snapback]​

thats what me and my friends always called it, cobra commanders hair dryer of death.

now if this was a working prop... :p

pretty cool though. :D

:lol the pistol.. and destros head costs the same.

that strikes me as hilarious. dunno why, but its giving me the giggles.

i will check with my friend who sells comics semi locally, and see what kinda deal i can get on that mask though. thats a pretty damned good one.

chris

Hey Jikawa (Prometheus),

I didn't know you are interested in GI-JOEs...
Let's meet up sometimes when u comeback from China.

Best,

Azuma

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back