Replica 1960's NASA Employee ID

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Designed this as part of a costume I'm making, and I thought I'd put it out here for any space or space movie aficionados.

This replica is based on the Fred Haise / Bill Paxton ID shown below, allegedly made for the movie "Apollo 13." Mine is blank for you to insert your favorite astronaut / NASA employee / yourself / whatever. Print at actual size (300 DPI), add photo & name, laminate, hole punch at the top, and enjoy.

NOTE: my replica is not identical to a period NASA ID. For starters, mine is one-sided. Do not attempt to pass one of these off as real movie prop or historical artifact.

-MJ

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ganoshowanna

Thanks for this. If amenable I am planning on forwarding this to our museum education staff. They could use this for an interactive with all audiences in their Navy and Space Exploration packet.