Repairing Ss Celtic Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MalikoRahl

Hi all. I got a SS Celtic recently. Shortly after, a small incident occurred and the bio struck something that chipped the top of the bio. It isn't a large area, but I'd like to fix it. Some type of material may be needed to fill it in--putty, maybe? Then I'll need to paint it to match. Any ideas on color and materials to use? Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Do you have a picture you can show us? There is a product called Apoxie Sculpt that works perfectly. The hard part will be trying to find the right color paint to match the existing color. If you can show us a pic that would help us help you better ;)

MalikoRahl

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:764]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:763]

Hope these help.

The damage is minor, I know, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

MalikoRahl

Thanks for the tips. Any idea what the paint color's name might be? I'm sure there's dozens of shades of "metallic silver."