Repainted Series 3 Elder Predator By Mrxdx2

Folsomaticustom

Hey guys.I would have posted this a couple of days ago but I have been crazy busy so now I can get to this finally.Anyway this is my Elder Predator repainted and it even has quills.This was a huge pain in the butt to make but I think it was well worth it.I'm still not counting this as my first Pred custom though it was just a repaint I tried to get as accurate as I could.Enjoy :D

IMG-20120115-00785.jpg

IMG-20120115-00787.jpg

IMG-20120115-00788.jpg

IMG-20120115-00789.jpg

IMG-20120115-00791.jpg

Very blurry pictures there,i see the quills but more may comment with sharpe pictures.I like it but im not a repaint guy so i dont comment much with repaints.Keep it up , with your age and with a lot of drive you maybe like joe one day

Thanks and yes I hate my camera.Damn thing isnt showing a thing but the quills.Been customizing for a while actually I'm more of a sculptor than a repainter myself,This makes me look like a beginner.FU CAMERA!MAN!I'm looking at these pics.You guys are right!Like I said its my mediocre camera.Dammit!

Maybe it's the lighting and shadows. Maybe it's the choice of background. Maybe it's the gremlin that is hiding in your camera.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back