Repainted my bio

Blasturbator

Sr Member
Decided to re paint my bio since i didnt want to repaint the whole armor.
Couldn't get the claw effect that i had before , so i just went standard color.
DSCN0066.JPG

DSCN0067.JPG

DSCN0068.JPG

DSCN0069.JPG

DSCN0070.JPG

let me know what you think
Thanks

First off, Happy Birthday dude.
Well, it matches now, thats never a bad thing. You could still get the claw effect with the right dremmel skills I suppose if your set on it. I know some of the guys doing Boba Fett helmets use a liquid "clear masking fluid or something" over certain areas of the base coat and once final paint is done, the liquid masking is lifted off and the base coat color (which is what the claws would scratch down to) shows thru.

Billy

I know some of the guys doing Boba Fett helmets use a liquid "clear masking fluid or something" over certain areas of the base coat and once final paint is done, the liquid masking is lifted off and the base coat color (which is what the claws would scratch down to) shows thru.

Billy

Yup, that's exactly what us Boba Fetts do. The liquid mask just peels off revealing the color underneath. You can buy it at any Michael's in the paint section.

Nice thanks im gonna use it, looks amazing im just gonna apply it then cut off the claw mark and paint it, after that peel the rest so i wont have to repaint everything

ok first off nice paint up looks good man so dont take this the wrong way BUT WHY !!!!!! LOL i thought your paint up before was killer unique

ok first off nice paint up looks good man so dont take this the wrong way BUT WHY !!!!!! LOL i thought your paint up before was killer unique
yeah... i wanted to match the armor to the bio, i started changing the armor white but it didnt worked the way i was thinking, so i decided to change the bio =(

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back