REPAINTED BONEHUNTER BIO! LOTSA COLOR!

Silverado

Just received my custom bonehunter bio from Uratz. Thanks Mike! Fast arrival!
This thing is more awesome in person!! Now I have to figure out what paint scheme I want to paint it! Looks awful nice the way Uratz painted it but I think I will try something different! Suggestions welcome!! It fits the ruffkin mask I have for sell pretty well! See pics. I WILL TRY TO GET BETTER PICS.THESE TURNED OUT BLURRY!

ADDED SOME PICS: Started with coat of grey primer then black then silver then gold then copper then more gold. Then dirtied a little with flat black and sponge. .

B) o_O DELETED OLD PICS THIS IS THE NEW LOOK! LOYS OF LAYERS OF COLOR. THEN I CUT MY FINGER AND ADDED BLOOD TO THE NOOKS AND CRANNYS AND SEALED IT WITH CLEARCOAT.

;) Just kidding about the blood!
How do you like it?

DSCN6645.JPG

BONEHUNTER_BIO_004.JPG

BONEHUNTER_BIO_010.JPG

BONEHUNTER_BIO_015.JPG

BONEHUNTER_BIO_014.JPG

BONEHUNTER_BIO_009.JPG

BONEHUNTER_BIO_017.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for making my mask so scary that it caused your hands to tremble. B)
Paint job suggestion - I've always want to see a silverish black alien look like in AVPR. So far there are no weathered Silver variations on this mask. I've painted a copper one for Mothmonty.

Don't forget to spray a good primer - flat colors that provide good rough texture for absorbing paints. Then spray your main colors. I use aerosol acrylic paints. Do this after you've sand and washed it clean
Dirty weathering:
I use black/ brown waterproof paste shoepolish for the nooks and crannies textures brushing it on deep into it. Then sponge off after it has dried for few minutes. good luck and can't wait ;)

I apologize for making my mask so scary that it caused your hands to tremble. :p
Paint job suggestion - I've always want to see a silverish black alien look like in AVPR. So far there are no weathered Silver variations on this mask. I've painted a copper one for Mothmonty.

Don't forget to spray a good primer - flat colors that provide good rough texture for absorbing paints. Then spray your main colors. I use aerosol acrylic paints. Do this after you've sand and washed it clean
Dirty weathering:
I use black/ brown waterproof paste shoepolish for the nooks and crannies textures brushing it on deep into it. Then sponge off after it has dried for few minutes. good luck and can't wait :D

Thanks for the tips sort of goes with what I was thinking.

The mask didn't make my hand tremble. I thought I heard my wife coming into the garage to discover I had bought another Bio :eek: B) . I think that might have done it ;) ! :eek: close call o_O

Thanks for the tips sort of goes with what I was thinking.

The mask didn't make my hand tremble. I thought I heard my wife coming into the garage to discover I had bought another Bio :D B) . I think that might have done it ;) ! :p close call o_O

Haha Thats even worse than "Bio-phobia" its "Dominaevestigatusemptiobiophobia" - Fear of wife discovering you bought a Bio.
Suggest you guys go to therapy for that. Good luck on the Painting!
~ OK Less talk more work chop chop!

Wow, that really does look awesome, odd thing to say i guess, but i love the jaw/chin area on this Bio...looks long and mean as hell!

lee

Since it's supposed to be bone, why not paint it with brownish weathering to convey that? Truly a tribal flavor, especially if Uratz creates some bone armor to go along with the bio.
Wouldn't it be cool if the bio is actually a skull of some animal, with the the shoulder blades and pelvic bones being used as armor components.

Since it's supposed to be bone, why not paint it with brownish weathering to convey that? Truly a tribal flavor, especially if Uratz creates some bone armor to go along with the bio.
Wouldn't it be cool if the bio is actually a skull of some animal, with the the shoulder blades and pelvic bones being used as armor components.

Hey CARL that is a great idea! That would be one special looking suit boned up with matching armor!! ;) B)

Drawing them up as we speak, just don't know how to cast the long ass blades after molding them.
Whose got those Bone dreads + Bone Dread Beads? You should be getting them B)

If Silverado actually put all the Bone armor parts together we both could be considered parents o_O and give life to Boney baby haha ;)

They come on a mask called the SUPER DELUXE DREAD KING MR03900. There are 20 dreads on a mask; you can find them for about 45.00 per mask.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back