SciFiCostumes

Another thread, part of a few I will post on Deep Space 9 costumes that have been auctioned yet I cannot find a trace of online; this fascinating costume, designed by Robert Blackman, worn by Odo in the episode 'Facets' where he merges with a Trill. (full entry here: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Season 3 (1994) )

1666025354982.png

1666025377715.png

1666025387955.png

1666025399353.png

This fascinating costume however, isn't seen fully on-screen, and the combination of moody lighting and standard definition means the footage looks awfully fuzzy...not showing the costume to best effect anyway. However, I am surprised there isn't any photos of this striking costumes, despite that it was apparently auctioned off a few years ago at Christies: THE ODO COLLECTION OF COSTUMES

If anyone has any photos of this costume in full from either behind the scenes material, or auction displays, I would be deeply glad, and update the entry for it as well with credit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.