Reminder: Nathan Fillion is on Big Bang tonight 2/19/15

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JiminSTLouis

Sr Member
f101d0edf005571d8741a16d029ea033_zps31a7df67.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cboath

Master Member
I like these better when they're a surprise - which last nights was for me :)

Same with Mrs W's send off. They said it was coming a while ago - was nice that it was a surprise as well. Carried more impact that way IMO.

Tan Djarka

Sr Member
I was wondering if they'd address Carol Ann Susi's passing on the show. I think they handled it well. I hadn't heard anything in advance, show wise, so it was a bit of a shock. The Nathan Fillion cameo, however... It seemed a little flat compared to what they've done with others.

Riceball

Master Member
I thought it was pretty funny. Though he was looking a touch rough. I wonder if that was on purpose.

I don't think so, I watch Castle regularly and that's pretty much what he looks like. He's definitely aged a bit and put on a decent amount of weight since he was on Firefly, sadly he ain't Mal Reynolds no more.

Fenris

He looks kinda "dry" in this show for some reason. He doesn't look like that in Castle (another fave of mine).

I like the line, "How about a picture with someone who looks like Nathan Fillion but who's more annoyed than Nathan Fillion usually is?" (not sure if I got it entirely right). That was priceless!