Remaking the Exile!!!, Bigger,Meaner,and deadlier......

avpfan7662

2 years ago I created the Predator Exile Predator helmet. The helmet is for the Predator story I'm writing, and the
Exile is the main villian Predeator. The first time I made it there were a few flaws....Not full scale, just a couple inches
to small, It was a little crooked from when it was damaged in the molding proccess, also it wasn't as detailled as I
wanted to be. The new helmet will be nearlly 24 inches in length and 16 inches wide, a huge beast....So here are some
fresh photo's of the new sculpt so you can see the comparison to my very first casting 2 years ago....
Let me know what you think.....

Check out my other Predator creation I make.......

Last edited by a moderator:
It's looking really good. I like original designs, and this one combines some design elements from the AVP films with your own inspiration.

I was wondering about one thing in this picture, though:

Is that a crack at the back of the bio, on the wearer's right side? It sort of looks like the sculpt is cracked there, unless that's intentional. I'm guessing that's intentional, since you would have noticed it in the sculpting process, but I'm just curious.

after drying for a few hours the helmet starts to crack.....some cracks I keep because they look great some I repair.......That crack I repaired some before I laytexed it.......

avpfan7662.jpg

DSC02210.JPG

All thats left of the clay sculpture of the new Exile predator helmet. Casting starts first of June and will
some some ready in a couple weeks....This is my last predator helmet design for the summer, now I
begin making full scale Terminator endo skulls.......with custom base's for them.....some will
be chromed and some will be battle damaged..............

avpfan7662.jpg

DSC_0708.JPG

DSC_0710.JPG

DSC_0711.JPG

Finally some new pics of the Predator Exile remake...all mouth pieces are remaid and attatched to the raw cast.....Then the brown fiberglass
color is darkend with black paint, then small amounts of silver are applied for the metal look.....Will be adding brown,green,rust and more black
for the finished look.The Exile is also a lot bigger than last years make....It is now full scale in size at around 23inches long and 13 1/2 inches
wide. Lenses and LED's will be added too when painting is complete.....

EDIT : FINAL TIME YOU GET TOLD ABOUT GARNERING SALES IN A THREAD OUTSIDE OF THE BST SECTION.

DSC_0723.JPG

DSC_0724.JPG

DSC_0725.JPG

Put some final paint color on the Exile....over the silver I heavily dusted some thick black, then airbrushed on some bronze,
then added lots of rust along the edges and front of the helmet.......Gives it "this guys been through hell and back" look....
Next I'll splat some Predator blood accross the right side of the helmet.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back