Reg_Pred's Artwork!!!

Reg Pred

Hey there, here are a couple of drawings i did in 2004 when i was 15...... i hate to say but i really got out of drawing around that time bc i discovered the Guitar and have spent most of my time jammin sence then. lol but recently i have gained interest in drawing again...i need to get my artistic chops up, especially if im gunna build my own pred suit!

(sorry for the low quality pics...damn camera phone, best i can do for now..ill try and scan them later)

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

anyways thanks for looking...and expect alot more from me in the future! ( I F-in Love this place )

aww man to be honest i havnt really drawn anything sence 2004 and i tackled a new drawing lastnight...spent about 7 hours on it too..prepare to be surprised lol ...by no means is it amazing but i sure an proud of it...not quite finished yet tho

SO! check it out!...first drawing ive done in years(literally) so i feel pretty good about this...i know its nowhere near as badass as most of the drawings and artwork on here already but im diggin it so far...still not done but here is about 6 or 7 hours of work lol...

Pred1.jpg

(did it all with a mechanical led pencil too BTW)

i jsut wanna say thanks to all of u on the lair! its not only sparked my old interse in all things PRED....but its also driven me back to my artistic roots! THANKS!!!

let me know what you think! thanks for your time guys! :)

Dean Dokken
-Reg_Pred-

Finished Dreds (not too happy with them tho) but anyways let me know what you think, thanks.

pred001.jpg

also for ***** and giggles, i was suuuupppppeeeeerrrrrrrrrr drunk and barly remember sketching this one out hahaha...please laught at it and tell me how horrible it is.

pred2001.jpg

You dont suck! Come on!
Great that you finished the pred head, looks great with the dreads on, and nice touch with symbols on the dreadrings. :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back