Refurbished Smithsonian Enterprise Model (VIDEO) #2 -Space Seed

JPiynDDzOg5CU.gif
Here is the Youtube version.

:)Spockboy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little confused, Spockboy. Did you redo the ship FX using images of the current restoration, which you then compared to the original with the 'slider'?

R/ Robert

I'm a little confused, Spockboy. Did you redo the ship FX using images of the current restoration, which you then compared to the original with the 'slider'?

R/ Robert

Yes, it is a recent video of the Big E that I composited against the original FX shot.
Same model, 50 years later.
The Botany Bay is also a better (unprocessed) shot of the ship, which explains why you can see extra colors.
All of the original processing and optical printing de-saturated both ships dramatically.

Yes, it is a recent video of the Big E that I composited against the original FX shot.
Same model, 50 years later.
The Botany Bay is also a better (unprocessed) shot of the ship, which explains why you can see extra colors.
All of the original processing and optical printing de-saturated both ships dramatically.

You can say that again! You don't realize it until something like your comparison 'slide'... thanks for sharing this.

Regards, Robert

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back