kimberle

Hello everyone,

I've been searching around the FAQ and other such things here, reading threads and looking at the Movie Reference Photo sections, and have found that in the Star Trek Movie Franchise sections, there are very few, if any reference photos of the Refit Enterprise. I know that photos of it these days tend to come from people who saw it at auction or at exhibits or special events, or who had special access. A lot of other photos come from screen grabs or image sequences from the movies themselves.

I have a ton of images from many of these sources, and where possible, the photographers are credited, though some have not been found yet, so no credit is given. I would like to know what the best way of sharing the photographs I have with the rest of the RPF is. While I am building my own replica, studio scale and as true to the original build processes and materials as possible, I know that others would find these photos useful.

What would be the best way to share them here? There are a ton, and they are not really classifiable by any one movie from the TOS Movies. If I am posting in the wrong area, please let me know and I will move my post to the proper place, or if you know where said files should go, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Kim

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back