Reference pictures from the exhibition i Japan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Maths_Hal

Here are some reference pictures taken at "The art of star wars exhibition in Japan 2003. Please go to my website to view or download the pictures: www.halstensen.com

If you have problems viewing/downloading the pictures please reply to this message!

Maths

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EchoLeader

AWESOME! Reference shots there Maths, quite the effort, Thanks!

I have a question though, maybe it's me. The pictures on my PC looked washed out like if they're "paint by numbers" is the best I can describe. Am I doing something wrong and or I need to set my viewing parameters differently? Any help would be appreciated.

Rolando

Spheric Thor

EchoLeader,

Try setting color to 32 bit and a higher resolution. A higher resolution especially on LCD screens help somtimes.

Chris

Jedi Dade

Sr Member
Looks like the lighting was a lot better in Japan then in the Brooklyn Museum of art... I got some pretty good pictures - but the lighting on yours is far superior - thanks for sharing!

Jedi Dade