Refence for Nebula's swords

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hammerblu

Heya! New to the forum and the world of prop making, and very glad to be here! I enjoy making things, and I enjoy movies, and I am a massive nerd. Can't think why I haven't started doing props/cosplay before...

So I wanted to have a go at making a marvel artefact, specifically a sword (in actual metal) and love Nebula's dual wielding badassery in GotG, guess what my plan is^^ Thing is, I can't find any decent reference material. Looked around on google and searched the forum but came up empty, so I'm wondering if you more experienced propologists can help out a hapless newbie^^ Is there some reference resource place I've missed? There wasn't a GotG section in the gallery far as I could tell.

EDIT: Ain't that always the way? Right after posting I find something. Anyway, any additional pics are of course welcome!
53f2540c24351.jpg
53f25403cc6f1.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.