"Reelart" recasting again!

Well, at least eBay is on to it... they just e-mailed me saying they'll be removing reelart's medallion listings. Too bad Etsy isn't as supportive of makers (which is ironic since it's supposed to be specifically tailored for makers).
Etsy doesn't have the money backing Ebay has. They cant pick and choose as much, and as long as they have only very limited complaints, they will continue to allow it unless there's non deniable proof of fraud.

Last edited:
I’m glad I saw this post. I looked at a few props on eBay and Etsy by ‘ReelArt’. I never purchased anything though, as I felt they were not quality replicas and the claim of “officially signed” did not come across as being legit at all. Good to know I can ignore anything by these from now on.

Good news! Etsy removed his six duplicate listings for the recast of our Masonic Medallion! They acknowledged our copyright over the design (there is an inherent copyright on any work you produce, even if you haven't registered it), so the listings are gone for now, at least. Will have to keep an eye out, unfortunately... but at least it's something.

Wow...what an utter piece of garbage. Glad I got rid of my Etsy account.
Oh really LOL. I am letting him know how they operate with things like this . Tell them you are the mouth piece troll on a forum maybe that will work LOL. I have seen you're VAST inventory of props you got nothing to worry about LOL
I read this as a stab at Reelart's practices or Etsy's. Not sure if your hostility is justified on this comment. Not defending anyone but I just didn't read it that way.

I’m glad I saw this post. I looked at a few props on eBay and Etsy by ‘ReelArt’. I never purchased anything though, as I felt they were not quality replicas and the claim of “officially signed” did not come across as being legit at all. Good to know I can ignore anything by these from now on.
It's just his own signature on his own COA.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back