Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themed shoes

Yesterday the Reebok website had 9 PDT for them to go on sale. Then this morning there was a count down. Now there is just a sign up for a notification when they go on sale.

I wonder if they will still go on sale at 9 PDT??

So no one has bought them in the USA yet? Looks like the aus release has already sold out. Why on earth dont they just make more of the hitops for everyone anyway

I just did online chat with reebok.com and they said 10EST

Last edited:
Got a size 13 at like 1:16 am est in Canada....as usual, the website wouldn't let me confirm my order (place order button wasn't working!?).

Ended up using my phone and it worked. Now sold out.:(

I received my email confirmation, waiting for shipping now!

Got a size 13 at like 1:16 am est in Canada....as usual, the website wouldn't let me confirm my order (place order button wasn't working!?).

Ended up using my phone and it worked. Now sold out.:(

I received my email confirmation, waiting for shipping now!

I had the same issue with the "add to bag" button. I was trying to click it for half and hour and even tried it on my phone, and it didn't work. I finally just gave up and went to bed. They were sold out this morning when I woke up, but I checked once more before heading to work just for good measure, and there was one pair of my exact size in stock and I managed to snag it before they sold out again! I must have a 4 leaf clover up my ass.

Wow, completely missed this.
Good to read that some of you got these.
Only the low cut Bishop version?
They need to do more of the hi-top Ripley wears.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back