Redlettermedia appreciation thread!

My first reaction to these guys was pretty negative, but the Plinkett prequel reviews got me hooked. I'm currently on half in the bag #109 (civil war) going through them in chronological order. I think they're at their funniest when being themselves rather than the "bit" parts of the episodes. It's refreshing to hear reviews that are insightful in stead of just whiny. It helps that I can just listen to them talk rather than having to watch when I'm working.

My first reaction to these guys was pretty negative, but the Plinkett prequel reviews got me hooked. I'm currently on half in the bag #109 (civil war) going through them in chronological order. I think they're at their funniest when being themselves rather than the "bit" parts of the episodes. It's refreshing to hear reviews that are insightful in stead of just whiny. It helps that I can just listen to them talk rather than having to watch when I'm working.

Eventually - if you haven't already - you may get suckedinto their "Wheel of the Worst" vids... I've watched through those twice

Also good covid watching cuz it reminds me of getting drunk with friends and watching crap.

Re-view is great as well!

Eventually - if you haven't already - you may get suckedinto their "Wheel of the Worst" vids... I've watched through those twice

Also good covid watching cuz it reminds me of getting drunk with friends and watching crap.

Re-view is great as well!
I watched a lot of Re-view before I started half in the bag. It led to a string of nostalgia viewing at home and long analytical discussions with my 18 year old. She still hasn't seen Carpenter's The Thing yet, that will be a good one since she's obsessed with theatrical make up, prosthetics and practical effects. :cool: (y)
I just watched my first episode of Nerd Crew, laughed my ass off!:lol:

Nerd Crew!

Yeah it gets weirder and weirder... almost becomes as unwatchable as the people they mock... but then hits a peak. Great peak though!

Their clear mocking of Collider and all is amazing.

Oh man... Speaking of Re-view....

I just finished watching their ReView of Bill and Ted. I really need to become a Patron of their channel. Along with Retroblasting it's one of my absolute favs.

I just finished watching their ReView of Bill and Ted. I really need to become a Patron of their channel. Along with Retroblasting it's one of my absolute favs.

I'm on their patreon, but it doesn't give you much. I'm just about supporting them...

My parents were over and my dad wanted to watch hockey... I told him I don't have cable. They asked what I watched and I showed the RLM...

My dad was so confused "And you send them MONEY?! to just sit and watch other people watch movies?!

I'm like "you pay to watch other people play a sport! I'm happy to give these guys a couple bucks a month so that once a week I have an hour of entertainment"

I'm not a patron of Retroblasting to get any perks (I'm only on the entry level). I just like to support great content. That would be the same for Red Letter Media too.

I'm on their patreon, but it doesn't give you much. I'm just about supporting them...

My parents were over and my dad wanted to watch hockey... I told him I don't have cable. They asked what I watched and I showed the RLM...

My dad was so confused "And you send them MONEY?! to just sit and watch other people watch movies?!

I'm like "you pay to watch other people play a sport! I'm happy to give these guys a couple bucks a month so that once a week I have an hour of entertainment"
This is the most appropriate response I've ever heard. I salute you.

From the latest Best of the Worst.
RedLetterMedia - Best of the Worst Spotlight New York Ninja [5jPtkjxU5jg - 1072x603 - 21m44s].png

I'm watching it now, while I work.
Best part so far is when Mike falls down and keeps talking like it didn't happen, then says "Who wants another beer?"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back