Red Skull Silicone Mask

Yarko

Hello!

It's been a while since I had something new to post, but here you have pics of my newest work. I was comissioned a few months ago by a member of the forum to make a sculpt for a Red Skull silicone mask. I had already made a sculpt of that like 7 years ago when the First Avenger was released and I still was pretty new to sculpting, so I was interested in seing how much better I could do today with what I've learnt during these years.

So, this is the sculpt (made with Monsterclay)
15529319137832520580269398304312.jpg
r7vIwErP9EdFe4.kYoPU2A.jpg

And this is the finished mask, made with Platsill Gel-10
_DSC0200.JPG
Red Skull 1.jpg
Red Skull 2.jpg
Red Skull 3.jpg
Red Skull 4.jpg

For comparisson, my 1st attempt 7 years ago is this one:
DSC_0032.JPG

I'm rather proud of the progress, I hope some of the 'RPFers' who are just getting into the mask making hobby can find some inspiration here.

Last edited:
Cool and rather creepy! Does it squash your nose at all when you wear it?

Hi! It doesnt squash my nose, all the face structure was strategically sculpted around my nose in a lifecast. The only problem is that you have to breath from the mouth so its not the most comfortable mask ever

Glad I was able to get you to give it another go. Every other artist prior wasn't interested and some claimed to have stopped because "Disney was cracking down on what they claimed was copyright infringement.", luckily you were willing and this is by far the best Red Skull mask around.

Thanks again man!

Awesome cosplay and mask!!!

Glad I was able to get you to give it another go. Every other artist prior wasn't interested and some claimed to have stopped because "Disney was cracking down on what they claimed was copyright infringement.", luckily you were willing and this is by far the best Red Skull mask around.

Thanks again man!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back