Red Robin/Nightwing mask /costume build with casting photos!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TigerStoneFX

Hey everyone.

95% of the way done with this sculpture. Based on the Batman & Robin Movie version but its not 100% accurate simply due to my face being a different shape to Chris O'Donnell's. But I'm happy with it so far, just a tiny tweak needed and a little more smoothing and it'll be sealed and ready to mold.

This was actually the subject of my very first attempt at sculpting a couple of years ago but I never finished it. I still have the NSP mask here somewhere but this version is much better.

Sculpted in monster clay. Hope you like :)

Next will the belt buckle followed by the straps.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TigerStoneFX

Re: Red Robin/Nightwing mask /costume build.

Thanks! Small update on this, I demolded it earlier and I'm just waiting for the plaster bandage jacket to dry out and I should have a urethane pull tomorrow! Very excited :)

TigerStoneFX

Mega slow updating this, sorry.

I finally have some castings and it came out really nice.
Here's a shot just before silicone went on

And some castings! We have Silver like at the end of B&R, light blue, black and blue black.

All except the light blue one have found new homes, the blue one is for me :)

Hope you like!

Nat

DarkMegaman

These came out great. Any chance you'll be making some for sale? I'd love to have a Red one for my Red Hood costume.

TigerStoneFX

Thanks all, I've been experimenting with metallic powders in the mold and in the rubber itself, a lot of fun!

Once I have a full body cast, I'll definitely be sculpting armor and a belt to go with these.