Red Hood's Arkham Knight's Jacket

Vaultdweller101

Hi everyone! I just signed up, and this is my first post.

I'm looking for Red Hood's jacket, the Arkham Knight's version. I found 2 on Etsy that are at outrageous prices (250-350). I stumbled up on this one http://sky-seller.com/red-hood-batman-arkham-knight-leather-jacket but I have absolutely no idea if it's legit or not. I also saw another on Amazon, but it's not exactly the same (the shoulder parts aren't padded, and it's missing the elbow pads). Can someone point me to the right direction on where to get Red Hood's jacket? Thanks! : )

Hey Vaultdweller, welcome to The RPF!

Unfortunately, there really is no retail place selling the Arkham Knight version of Red Hood's jacket. It is a DLC character's costume. In terms of merchandise, we are far more likely to see batarangs and remote controlled Batmobiles before a Red Hood jacket.

It is a custom-designed piece, which means anything close to resembling it is likely to come from an independent builder. $250-350 is not that outrageous of a price for a custom garment like this. It may be out of your price range/budget, which is totally fine and nothing to be ashamed of (I would not be able to afford it either), but just know that you are highly unlikely to find a cheaper garment from a reputable source.

You can definitely find jackets with hoods built into them around the internet, which could be purchased and modified, so that's where I would start if I were you.

I also saw the one on etsy...as badass as it is it is pretty expensive. I've looked all over haven't seen any like it so I might have to suck it up and buy it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back