Red Hood Gun

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cyberpatriot

New Member
Hey all, sorry a noob question. I made a foam red hood gun and have started to make a mold of it. This is the first time I have made a mold, ever. I'm using smooth on oomo 30. I have a small room with a fan for ventilation to the outside.

I wanted to take the mold out of the room and remove the clay, but it still smells terrible after 24 hours of venting. When is it safe to not use a mask working with the mold? I don't want to take it out and get my kids sick or anything
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Top