Red Head Pred(Rough Draft)

backbone

i am only 13, but i made a mask and this is probably the only good one i have made out of the many masks. i just re tryed the animatronics in the mandibles and i think i might just remove the animatronic and start from scratch and re do it. i put everything on the under mask premenatnly, all besides the animatronics. any critisism is apreciated, including the negative. the funny thing is riight after the pics, the strings came loose and i have to make new animatronics, i only made temporary repairs at the moment.

Animatronics at 13? Keep going on this path. Keep sculpting and read as much as you can about all of it... painting, sculpting, animatronics etc
:rolleyes:

Thats pretty impressive kid!
If your gonna start from scratch maybe pva over that mod rock mask if its quite strong then sculpt clay over and cast that. the layer of PVA glue when dried should stop the mod rock you have from absorbing all the water from the clay and avoid it drying and cracking.
Read up on here in the huntorials and you'll find everything you need.
You'll be working in Stan Winston's studios before you know it!
:rolleyes:

thanks, i think i need to move up from strings and yarn to pvc and cables. i made the dome crown and brows out of plaster. if you saw me, you would think i am 15, im 5ft 10 and 155lbs. pure friggin mucle XD

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back