Red Guardian (Black Widow 2020) - Fabric Search

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Peralton

Hey, all.

I'm looking at what it will take to recreate the Red Guardian costume seen in the recent Black Widow trailer. The fabric looks to have a very tight hexagon texture to it. Anyone have a thought on where it came from , or something similar?

RedGuardian06.jpg

Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

13doctorwho

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Glad to see someone working on the Black Widow movie. It's also nice to see another plus size hero!!! I can't really help, I just think this is a great project!!

arivin923

It's 100% screenprinted on. They do it for all of their suits nowadays. I'd contact White Sheep Leather about it. They've started doing some screenprinted suits, but honestly I'd just go with their Textured Stretch Fabric. It's what I got my BuckyCap in, and I love it. Shockingly comfortable.

Peralton

It's 100% screenprinted on. They do it for all of their suits nowadays. I'd contact White Sheep Leather about it. They've started doing some screenprinted suits, but honestly I'd just go with their Textured Stretch Fabric. It's what I got my BuckyCap in, and I love it. Shockingly comfortable.
Comfortable is always nice. Last thing I want is a sweatbox cocoon for an outfit. I will check out White Sheep, though I was hoping to get fabric by the yard so I could build it myself.

Peralton

Glad to see someone working on the Black Widow movie. It's also nice to see another plus size hero!!! I can't really help, I just think this is a great project!!
As someone who long ago had my Imperial Officer's uniform 'shrink' beyond being wearable, it's nice to see something I don't need six-pack abs to fit! I think he's going to be a popular cosplay!

Kovnyn

Sr Member
As soon as I saw David Harbour in this, I decided not to cut my hair anymore. Not many cosplays for a guy with a beard and a shaved head. At least, not much in the genre's I like.

Steveko89

Reminds me of the texture on the Daredevil suits. Second vote for White Sheep Leather. Their Textured stretch fabric is great weathers nicely, here's my Endgame Cap suit from them (just the base not the accessories).

Endgame suit.jpg

CGClone

Sr Member
Really hoping to see this gain some traction. Just watched the latest trailer and Im totally in on the Red Guardian.

jlmoses84

Really hoping to see this gain some traction. Just watched the latest trailer and Im totally in on the Red Guardian.
I second that. Don't wanna hijack this thread, but I'd like to see this topic pick up. I completed the helmet and would love to get some more ideas for the rest of his fit.

download_redguardian_helmet.jpg download_redguardian_helmet2.jpg download_redguardian_helmet3.jpg download_redguardian_helmet4.jpg