Red Four

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

akumazeto

120189463_10224700592720991_2905237471707622202_o.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MangyDog

Sr Member
WAIT? Did i at the age of 38 and a life long starwars fan, ONLY JUST NOW discovered that the red gold blue call signs with number matched up the colour band and the number of stripes on the wings? *mind blown*

Jkirkon

Sr Member
Ben, you have to see my face when I tell you this....and see the big stupid grin on my face when I tell you that you’re AWESOME! I can’t wait to have this back in my collection, and I can’t wait to send you the next one!!!!!!!

Stormy320

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WAIT? Did i at the age of 38 and a life long starwars fan, ONLY JUST NOW discovered that the red gold blue call signs with number matched up the colour band and the number of stripes on the wings? *mind blown*

Haha - I remember that moment many years ago. Haha