Recommended Paint for latex?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fluke1

I want to have a go at painting a latex predator mask. I am a total beginner so its going to take me while to master the art of airbrushing.

Can anyone recommend some decent paints to get started with? Is there a guide to painting anywhere? What do you guys use to keep the paint flexible so that it doesn’t chip and peel?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wreav

Sr Member
FW inks + Tim Gore's bloodline adhesive works like a charm. I bought the Steve Wang air brushing guide on the Stan Winston School of Character Arts. It's really good

Fluke1

FW inks + Tim Gore's bloodline adhesive works like a charm. I bought the Steve Wang air brushing guide on the Stan Winston School of Character Arts. It's really good

Thanks for the replies. :) Wreav do you have a link to a supplier of the inks?

ThePriest

Ok. I thought he did. I watched it a few times i just wanted to get the same adhesion he is getting. Thanks man. Much appreciated. Btw i ordered the bloodline ink. So wish me luck.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.