Recommendations for a Armor Build?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crabra comander

Sr Member
Alright, I got the PVC foam board and heat gun and was curious what the best way to shape and form armor would be?

Do I need to have a dummy setup to heat shape it?

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hamsterstyle

If you have a low budget, make it yourself. Commissioned stuff is always going to be expensive. Armor especially takes a long time to build.

PVC Foam/Sintra, a hot glue gun, heat gun, and a box cutter/Exacto Knife.

It's all you need to put together an armor build.

mothmonty

Sr Member
I got a torso body armor suit from xtremedesigns with no issue. Good communication and the final product I received is good quality. This was 3 years ago though and the only thing custom about mine was the color

crabra comander

Sr Member
Alright, I got the PVC foam board and heat gun and was curious what the best way to shape and form armor would be?

Do I need to have a dummy setup to heat shape it?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.