Recognize Any Kit Bash Parts from this Lando Blaster?

Keep the ideas and suggestions coming...the truth is out there ;) !

Thanks for your efforts :thumbsup

Markus

In front of the trigger is that same detail part that's on the Alien Nostromo helmets and seems to be related to, or part of the thing that's in the gas cylinder holders on the ATAT helmets and is also on the Bond laser pistol. And I wish I knew what that bloody thing is!

hanger.jpg

helmet.jpg

007-MR_LaserPistolPart-SWPart.jpg

Are you sure that´s the same part?
It looks much wider than the detail on the P9S...it´s got a pretty lean body.

Markus

That part (on helmet, laser) looks to me like a button from an old tape recorder turned upside down. The "slot" in the center might be where the metal lever fits into it, and on one end it looks to have a hinge piece where a metal rod would slide through all the buttons.

Looks identical to me in every way actually. Even has the little nub sticking out the bottom near the front. Identical profile too.

ATAT helmet is also ESB remember so makes sense.

Zombie Killer also suggested it was a tape recorder button upside down. Could well be since there are other tape recorder buttons on the ATAT helmet.

kil
Are you sure that´s the same part?
It looks much wider than the detail on the P9S...it´s got a pretty lean body.

Markus

That's really interesting because this part always reminded me of a miniature version of Boba Fett's range finder. and for a while some people believed the range finder was a stylus housing.

hanger.jpg

That looks like a turntable stylus to me. You know, the part that holds the needle on a record player.

Waaaay too small to be the range finderl! Like I already said above it's like a miniature version.

And besides, Fett's range finder was custom made by the prop department from fiberglass.

Looks like Boba Fett's rangefinder to me. I'm TDH has identified what his rangefinder is made from.

I just want it noted that my guess included a needle so I should get like 50% credit for my sewing machine answer. :lol

How hard is the H&K pistol to find in the U.S.? I've never spent any time looking.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back