Recent Refit Enterprise Build

zenomorp

Hey guys. New to the site. I am a regular over at Hobbytalk, so there may be some people here that know me from there, but for those who don't, I just thought I'd share here as well. Just recently completed my latest Refit. It's the 6th one I've built over the years. I chose not to light it as I just wanted it to be a quick build. It's done in a complete "powered down" mode like the actual model would be if it was not powered on. All windows are black, etc. I lit my last build and didn't want to deal with that headache this time as I ruined the paint on a build in between this one and the previous one that really sucked the lighting effort out of me. Hence, this one is not lit.

Anyway, the video below is my previous build and the pics below that are the newest one that I just completed a few days ago. Opinions are welcome - good or bad. Thanks for looking!

USS Enterprise Polar Lights 1/350 Model Build - YouTube

SAM_0984.jpg

SAM_0985.jpg

SAM_0987.jpg

SAM_0990.jpg

SAM_0992.jpg

SAM_0993.jpg

SAM_0994.jpg

SAM_0998.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

SAM_1000.jpg

SAM_1001.jpg

SAM_1002.jpg

SAM_1006.jpg

SAM_1010.jpg

SAM_1012.jpg

SAM_1013.jpg

SAM_1014.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

SAM_1015.jpg

SAM_1016.jpg

SAM_1017.jpg

SAM_1018.jpg

SAM_1020.jpg

SAM_1021.jpg

SAM_1023.jpg

SAM_1025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful. The aztec looks really in-scale - very nice color/hue proportions. And I like the powered-down look!

Some day, I'll have the guts to begin work on the PL Refit... after I've finished my AMT Smoothie.

This is one kit I've always wanted and your photos are the exact reason I want it. It's just an out and out beautiful and graceful looking ship. I was never a fan of TOS Enterprise (ducking for cover) but the Refit is simply gorgeous from any angle.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back