Recasted Ancient Bio

Garo Predator

Well I just recently bought a recasted ancient bio off ebay. I did not know it at the time but till after I talked to Casey. So since I blew my money off on this I dont have the heart to resell it knowing its a recast so I am gonna try to polish a turd.

7b2a_1.jpg.gif

7b61_1.jpg

As you can see it is missing quite a bit of detail. The Triangle is missing from where the Lazers are suppose to be set. The tubing on the side is missing along with some caps and stuff, details on the tubing. Need some assistance on what to buy and will be posting pics up on my progress.

Here is a pic of Casey's to compare, pretty nice looking.

2968742908_9613bdb00a.jpg

2967902217_d4e34a9c19.jpg

blog_ancientbio_01.jpg

Se how mine looks like poop. Assistance much apreciated then progress will occur.

-Jules

Shame to see that bio recasted, have always liked Casey's version. Anyways saying that, improving the one you have should be quite a fun project.
If you look here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Predator-Bio-mask-tr...1742.m153.l1262

You will find some laser shrouds that a member here makes and sells (Don Jarr). I have bought a set from him (amongst other things) in the past. Great price and very good to deal with. Give him a shout or check out his ebay store. He does them in packs of 3, and they are very similar looking to what Casey has on his original mask.
Hope that helps

Shame to see that bio recasted, have always liked Casey's version. Anyways saying that, improving the one you have should be quite a fun project.
If you look here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Predator-Bio-mask-tr...1742.m153.l1262

You will find some laser shrouds that a member here makes and sells (Don Jarr). I have bought a set from him (amongst other things) in the past. Great price and very good to deal with. Give him a shout or check out his ebay store. He does them in packs of 3, and they are very similar looking to what Casey has on his original mask.
Hope that helps

Thanks now all I need to find is the tubing n stuff to go on the side of the head. And Mesh gigity gigity gooo and this should be a fun project!
Could http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=360130095443 work?

Yeah, thats the same seller so I assume it is the same shroud on the end. Check his other items, he does mesh and tubing etc too (though not the tubing I think you mean)

Ummmm...oooook.....yaaaaa...... So anyway... could plastic pulmbing hoses work for the tubing on the side if you can see that detail on Casey's mask.

If you mean the type you use for washing machine hoses, i doubt you could get em that small tbh. You need giant plinky plinky straws or something.

Why don't you ask Casey where he gets his lense material, or if he'll supply you with one? Same for the hose detail.

Why don't you ask Casey where he gets his lense material, or if he'll supply you with one? Same for the hose detail.

I did but he said he does not sell them separate and I really don't feel that asking for a favor after I bought his recasted Bio is too smart on my part. Might ask him a little later..maybe.

hi garo sorry to here about the recasted bio it look a little warped just wondering if you have sent master hobbs the name of the recaster so that he may add it to the list . this is the reson that i may never put my bios on ebay in fear of a recaster getting there hands on it if i was casey i would be well pissed off i hope it all gos well with the bio thow buddy :p

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back