Rebel Blockade Runner - ANH Filming Miniature Replica

Schmaweablagillyupattamompousibiliteus!!!

Want to see "one more" picture: can you show us one of "all three" from the rear with "all engines" running? Would love to see all three afterburners on full thrust.

But just stunning, and how you squeezed forty years of work into six years is another trick most of us would like to know -- HOW did you do it? Not how expensive was it, but how did you find the time to do it so quickly? It's incredible.

But just stunning, and how you squeezed forty years of work into six years is another trick most of us would like to know -- HOW did you do it? Not how expensive was it, but how did you find the time to do it so quickly? It's incredible.

Yeah, that's the thing, isn't it? It takes us mere mortals a LONG time to finish a single model (I know it does for me, anyway) and in that time Sean is able to knock out several significantly MAJOR projects each more spectacular than the last. Amazing work!

Dan

Bjorn, Dan, Scott Graham,
THANK YOU - those are all very kind and generous comments!!

Dirk T,
So good to meet you and have you and the fellas over!! Right back at ya!

JediMichael - Definitely a lot more than $400 on these!! That's typically the price of just ONE vintage model kit used! ;)

Keiko, Ganesha7, Pepperbone - You guys are awesome, thank you for that!

Charles - This accomplishment would not have been possible without your groundbreaking design and dedication to details!! You are Amazing!

PyramidRep, Gort, Searrun - Thank You!! You ALL do equally amazing and inspiring work!!!

Lee!! Hey, so much appreciate with someone of your incredible skills, I know you'll CRUSH it!!!

Joberg! Thanks - it really is beginning to feel like I have a little piece of their world in my Home for sure!!!!

Time.... that's always the enemy, right - my approach is to always just work away if it's 10 minutes or 2 hours whenever I can squeak down and work on these projects.

And this is for Mr. Studio Kitbash.....

triple2.jpg

There they go!

triple1.jpg

SK is not the only one that appreciates the fantastic pictures from a master modeler. A trip to t2sides studio is on my bucket list. That means it needs to happen without procrastination. Awesome Star Wars creations. Keeps me focused.
Whatever it takes to make that happen will be worth it. Every time I'm there, I just stand there completely dumbfounded at what I'm looking at. They are truly masterpieces. I have stared at masterpieces by the likes of Bierstadt and Moran and I'll tell you, my reaction to seeing these models is every bit as emotional.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back