Really silly question...

supriseninja

This may sound like a really silly question after all, but I was curious to find out how exactly I would mount a bio to my face after I make it? Since, during the process you don't use a mannequin head.
Please help the confused one :) much appreciated

This is something I have not sat down and tried to figure out the logistics on yet either. Without having an under mask I have seen some guys suggest using a bicycle helmet And strong neodymium Magnets........ this also allows you space on the back of the helmet to put dreads. Like I said I have not got a chance to mess with any of that part of my costume yet It seems like the helmet would slide forward I am not sure where is........... but there is kind of a huntoral about it. well someone at some point drew pictures on how this should work I'm still building armor so............... good luck man

You know the inside liner to a Construction Hard hat. That is an idea to get the helmet to stick to your head without an undermask.

That or the bicycle helmet method.

Experiment...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back