REALLY Fine Molds....REALLY!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blackbirdcd

Clearly they've run out of fun ships to produce and are just filling boxes by revisiting old designs. Everything else in the Star Wars universe has been tackled. Try this... again... but smaller.

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
It's because TPM is in the theater right now. It's the ship that was used in all the advertising so it makes sense. Do I want one though? No.

Hopefully when AOTC come out we get a Republic Gunship. Most likely we will get a reissued Jedi Starfighter...

ralphee

Sr Member
A sad design of a model, from a sadly designed, sad film, that i still to this day try to burn away the images in my head.
Surely the chief whip at FM realises a walker, or scaled ISD would work.

Lee

Dedalus5550

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There is always going to be some market, sure enough. But for me, there's a whole range of subjects that I don't even want, but I'd want them before the Naboo fighter.