Realflesh masks THE CYBORG silicone mask finished video added

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

n0regret5

Re: Realflesh masks new silicone mask design..

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? lol i kid. this is amazing!! can't wait to see how it turns out.

ianfxmen

Sr Member

more updates this week stay tuned .Glad you guys like with its going.

Dirty

Ohhh this is a great start and I can't wait to see finished piece.

ianfxmen

Sr Member

we will again bring this design to an even higher standard in realism.Stay tuned

reevz666

W-O-W! I'm addicted to silicone mask sculpts....amazing job! :love

Allfate

This is fantastic work. I've been wondering how the process for molding and casting in silicone. Please update with pictured as you go through the process... I can't wait to see you complete this project.

ianfxmen

Sr Member
Re: Realflesh masks cyborg silicone mask work in progress thread..

new video and pictures of the work in progress on post number 1.Still have about 2 full days of detailing left and then it will be done.Hope you guys like it.