Real parts Jawa blaster group build

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I put this on my scatter build log, but it is not being seen. Maybe better to start a new post so everyone can post and show their own progress .

This is what I have so far. I'm still in need of many parts but I think most can be made. I did pull off a scratch build on a sterling for a trooper blaster so I'm sure I can come up with something here as well with a little help.

I was able to get the stock and trigger guard off Ebay and the rest of the parts from Apex gun parts

Attachments

• 15884267086288483124997528993877.jpg
    15884267086288483124997528993877.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 197
  • 20200502_083919.jpg
    20200502_083919.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
  • 20200502_083923.jpg
    20200502_083923.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 162
  • 20200502_083939.jpg
    20200502_083939.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 149
Here are some diagram shots I pulled off Google. Not my files. Reference files only.

Attachments

• short-rifle-magazine-lee-enfield-mark-iii-DR1NBA.jpg
    short-rifle-magazine-lee-enfield-mark-iii-DR1NBA.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 116
  • USMilitary_EnfieldRifle_schem.jpg
    USMilitary_EnfieldRifle_schem.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 236
How are you going to handle chopping the barrel without creating an SBR?

I have a SMLE that was in a fire with a bent barrel, but I'm not sure what method would be best for demill. I'm thinking about welding a plug into the end of the cut barrel. I don't want to demill the receiver, as it still functions (after giving it some love).

I haven't gotten that far just yet. I'm still collecting part. I dont have a receiver yet. It may have to be a resin or 3d printed part for the bolt area of the reciever.

That's why I posted this thread so we can all work together and help each other through our builds

How are you going to handle chopping the barrel without creating an SBR?

I have a SMLE that was in a fire with a bent barrel, but I'm not sure what method would be best for demill. I'm thinking about welding a plug into the end of the cut barrel. I don't want to demill the receiver, as it still functions (after giving it some love).
I did learn from my sterling build that we really have to be careful when it comes to weapons not being demilled. It is illegal in most states.

I did learn from my sterling build that we really have to be careful when it comes to weapons not being demilled. It is illegal in most states.

Right, and a Sterling receiver falls under the "once a machine gun, always a machine gun" rule.

Last edited:
Right, and a Sterling receiver falls under the "once a machine gun, always a machine gun" rule.
either way no biggie as mine won’t have a firing pin or anything to make it functional

I like using some real parts on my builds along with made parts

Last edited:
Where can I find receiver parts

mainly where the bolt enters the receiver because the rest would be cut and adapt to the grenade cup

I see there are 3d files available for Enfield parts. Anyone here have the abilities to do this?

I plan on using mostly original parts however, the reciever is part of the barrel of the gun. I am thinking I can use a printed receiver with my original bolt and then a milled barrel , adapter and grenade cup.

Where can I find receiver parts

mainly where the bolt enters the receiver because the rest would be cut and adapt to the grenade cup

Did you think about mix-matching a Denix Enfield with your real parts IF possible?
Otherwise get a resin one from woodman and use this for reference to scratchbuild the missing parts.

Barrel, adapter and cup are available from Field Mashall.

I built mine based on a real deac´d Enfield

Did you think about mix-matching a Denix Enfield with your real parts IF possible?
Otherwise get a resin one from woodman and use this for reference to scratchbuild the missing parts.

I was thinking that was the only way to go. Either 3d printed or resin reciever where the bolt goes. Then I can go back to metal from that point on. I have read the denix has issues not seen until you take it apart. I guess the wood covers a bunch of the reciever and barrel and the wood part hides splices and alignment issues

Chiming in here. Not a lawyer, but when I built my real parts I contacted the ATF as well as some gun manufacturers I know. What I did on mine is remove the barrel, un threaded not cut which is a lot of work since ts likely pretty stuck on there! Then I made a thread protector, which then is attached to the FM parts. With no barrel, its not in a firing condition and just a disassembled gun, with something in place to keep the threads from getting damaged. Gun length wont matter if its apart and there is no intent or ability to manufacture it as a SBR. All in the technicalities, but I would recommend everyone do their own research to be safe.

Do you have any photos to share. Real parts builds are a lot of fun . I do have plans to add copy parts to it.

Awesome.

Great job,. So this an all real part build.?

Also, may I ask to see the other side.. its funny how this side you posted is always the go to shot for this blaster. I hardly ever get to see the other side.

Last edited:

So where can I find woodman?

I can try and take one tommorow. Other side tends to fall over due to the bolt. The Enfield is real but everything else is FM. No luck finding a real grenade cup for the last few years.

Yeah, I may have to go resin or 3d printed for the reciever. I have a real bolt that I will fit in the made receiver. Then I will go back to metal for the rest of the barrel and cup. If you really want an authentic cup. Apexgunparts. Com has 1

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back