Want to Buy REAL FOUND PART MPP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello.

I am looking for a real MPP. Preferably with the large B Port. Preferably with the Black Side Bars. Not too much to ask for, eh?

Let me know what you got and how much you need.

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Had a deal for one a few months ago, but that deal went bad (on their end, not mine), so that which was to be settled is no longer. If you have one you are willing to let go of, I’d truly appreciate it.
Please let me know and send me a PM.

Thank you.