Limited Run *READY TO SHIP* x3 Tab S.H.I.E.L.D. Manila Folders

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are still available and make a great Christmas gift for the SHIELD fan in your life - order now!

6C0E98C6-B14E-4E08-9F76-2B690DCB466A.jpeg8D7AD224-5707-4A9E-8849-0CE762731438.jpegC6833AB9-B36F-4623-9B89-D559FF6109DD.jpeg

Pricing will be $10 for a set of three shipped in the US. Overseas shipping will be determined shortly, but should not be that expensive since they will be shipped in a (large) envelope, although I can’t guarantee them not being bent unless cardboard is included, which will up the price of shipping. It’s your call when you order.

For the three folders, you’ll have a left tab, center tab, and right tab. The right tab is pictured here.

If you want more than three, I will offer bulk pricing as follows, in sets of three. These do not to include shipping. That will be determined later as the orders come in, but it will be exact and not inflated.

Sets of 3:
1 - 2 sets: $10 each set w/ free shipping
3 - 5 sets: $8.50 each set & shipping TBA
6 - 10 sets: $7.50 each set & shipping TBD

Payments can be sent to payments@levelsevenaccess.com, and they should be in hand ready to ship in approximately 2 to 3 weeks once I get the minimum order of 10 sets paid. I will be cross posting this so it should not take that long.

Attachments

• 4CCA2FD4-7F75-4D15-94AA-07D2348217FA.jpeg
    4CCA2FD4-7F75-4D15-94AA-07D2348217FA.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Re: *READY TO SHIP* SHIELD Manila Folders

These are in and ready to ship - and while supplies last, I'll include one of my blue S.H.I.E.L.D. folders with each order (see first post for pics)!

Re: *READY TO SHIP* SHIELD Manila Folders

Excellent! Payment sent via Paypal let me know about shipping LOL! I got excited and totally forgot to calculate that into the amount.

Last edited:
These are still available and make a great Christmas gift for the SHIELD fan in your life - order now!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back