Ready for Halloween.

Budo

Just thought i would post about the updates to my suit. Some of the changes are longer dreads, updated gauntlets, feet high heel boots ("I'm only 5' 6" but 5' 11" with boots."), new dread rings made out of sculpy.
Let me know what you think.

DSC_0013.jpg

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

what everyone else said. great job. you cant tell that you have lifts. paint looks real.

Here is a picture of the lifts. They still have clay on the boots from the sculpt.

Wasn't sure that i could walk in them but it wasn't too bad lol.

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Looks great dude! Good job with the lifts. I'm just wondering how you did the skull pieces on the back. I've been meaning to do something like that, with skulls on poles, like Chopper, but haven't figured out an effective way yet. Huntorial?

Looks great dude! Good job with the lifts. I'm just wondering how you did the skull pieces on the back. I've been meaning to do something like that, with skulls on poles, like Chopper, but haven't figured out an effective way yet. Huntorial?

I made some back armor to hold the backpack and cannon out of a large plastic bucket and after a lot of trimming to get it to fit just clamped the polls on drilled and attached.

Still need to shorten the bolts. Hope this helps.

scullattachments2.jpg

scullattachments1.jpg

Here is how I made the Backpack for around 5 dollars.
Toy helacopter I found at a thrift store for a dollar.
DSC_0002-3.jpg

Cut down the middle.

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Trim till fits

DSC_0005-2.jpg

Add some vents cut from plastic buckets and pop rivet them on.
DSC_0007-1.jpg

Add some accent and there you go ready to paint.

DSC_0008.jpg

Painted attached to armor with cannon mounted.

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back